Welcome to our coffee house. We have some simple rules:
- Rule #1: In an effort to honor God in the spirit of 1 Peter 3:15, we ask that you not attack other commenters as a substitute for dealing with their positions.
- Rule #2: Use of the pejorative term “anti-Mormon” is not allowed, nor any other personal accusations of hatred. Do not attempt to work around our filter by using aliases for banned terms.
- Rule #3: Unless permission is otherwise granted by a moderator, links or references to Mormon apologetic material by Mormons must be accompanied by a summary (in your own words) of the key arguments made. Mormons, if you really believe your scholars have refuted evangelical positions, your task is to distill their material into your own words, and to disseminate the information instead of indirectly and ambiguously talking about the mere existence of LDS apologetic literature.
- Rule #4: Don’t be a dominant poster. Avoid long comments and don’t flood a discussion thread with an exorbitant amount of comments.
- Rule #5: Trolls are not welcome in our coffee house. Anyone deemed to be a troll will permanently lose commenting privileges. In other words, no jerks allowed. And we decide what jerks are. 🙂
Comments may be deleted or edited at the moderators’ discretion. Do not post moderation concerns as comments in the discussion threads. Please direct any moderation concerns to moderators[at]mrm[dot]org.
We plead with you all to comment in the spirit of grace and truth.
- To indent a paragraph (usually appropriate for quoting someone), use:
<blockquote>[insert text here]</blockquote>
- To embolden a phrase, use:
<b>[insert text here]</b>
- To italicize a phrase, use:
<i>[insert text here]</i>